1. An Indian citizen of any age.
2. Holds a 40% Disablement Certificate.
3. Has monthly income from all sources not exceeding Rs. 20,000/ per month.
4. In case of dependents, the income of parents/guardians should not exceed Rs. 20,000/ per month.
5. Who have not received assistance during the last 3 years for the same purpose from any source.
However, for children below 12 years of age, this limit would be one year.
6. Documents required (Originals of all enlisted document to be shown for verification)
Two copies of photograph (showing disability)
Photocopies of residential proof, contact and telephone number
Photocopy of Disability Certificate
Income Certificate form Competent Authority
(MP/MLA/DM/ADM/SDO/BDO/Counsellor/Gram Pradhan/ Employer/ MGNREGA card/BPL card/Disability Pension Card)